Orders are usually shipped the same day they are received. If you order before 2:00pm EST your order will usually leave the same day. We will ship your order once payment is verified.
Canada delivery time is 1-3 business days in Ontario and Quebec, and 2-6 business days in Western and Eastern Canada.
Processing your order may take 1-5 business days.
The moment your item is picked up by Canada Post Xpresspost, we will email you the tracking information.
Please check your junk mail folder for tracking and invoice emails.
An order also has a Status. Order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting with Pending and ending with Completed. The following order statuses are used:
- Pending payment – Order received, no payment initiated. Awaiting payment (unpaid).
- Failed – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (e.g., PayPal).
- Processing – Payment received (paid) and stock has been reduced; order is awaiting fulfillment. All product orders require processing, except those that only contain products which are both Virtual and Downloadable.
- Completed – Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action.
- On-Hold – Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment.
- Cancelled – Cancelled by an admin or the customer – stock is increased, no further action required.
- Refunded – Refunded by an admin – no further action required.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase on cbd2go.ca and the location to which the item(s) will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a variety of shipping methods.
At the moment, we only ship to Canada.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking and shipping information.
Earn points on every purchase, and redeem anytime at the shopping cart.
Earn 2 points for every $1 spent, after any applicable discounts. 100 points = $2.
Charges to your credit card will appear as “PureOrganix”
How to Send E-Transfer, Send Money directly from one bank account to another:
- Log in to your financial institution’s online or mobile banking and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Send Money.
- Select the account you would like funds transferred from.
- Add or select a contact and fill out the name and e-mail address.
- Type in the specified amount you are sending, along with a personalized message. Enter a security question and answer provided after checkout.
We do our best to provide accuracy in the pricing and other product information displayed on our website, but mistakes sometimes happen. In such cases, cbd2go.ca expressly reserves the right not to honor pricing errors found on this website when accepting an online order. If an error occurs, we’ll let you know and cancel the order. Any authorized payments for that order will be immediately refunded. If you find an error once your order is delivered, please contact our Customer Care team or refer to our return policy.
We use your info to fulfil your order accurately and quickly and to improve your shopping experience. We respect your privacy and never share this information with anyone, except in connection with your order. If you want to know more, take a look at our Private Policy.
Click on a Product Photo or Product Name to see more detailed information. To place your order, choose the specification you want and enter the quantity, and click ‘Buy Now’.
Please enter the required information such as Delivery Address, Quantity Type etc. Before clicking “Place Order”, please check your Order Details carefully. If you want to add a new Delivery Address, click ” Add a new address”. If you want to edit a current Delivery Address, click ‘Edit this address’. After confirming your Order, you will be automatically taken to the Payment page.
Go to Your Orders. Click Cancel Items. Note: Select the checkbox next to each item you wish to remove from the order. If you want to cancel the entire order, select all of the items. Click Cancel checked items when finished.
You can contact our customer support team by email email@example.com.
Hemp is a variety of the cannabis species, which exhibits high levels of CBD and low levels of THC (less than 0.3%). Conversely, marijuana contains anywhere from 5-30% THC and various amounts of CBD, CBN, THVC and other cannabinoids. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) is the psychoactive cannabinoid prominent in marijuana that is responsible for giving a “high.”
Although both hemp and marijuana are classified as cannabis species, their appearance, chemical composition, cultivation and applications are entirely different. Hemp is one of the world’s oldest domesticated crops and it is seeing resurgence after years of misconception banned it alongside its psychoactive relative, marijuana. Updated legislation worldwide has made industrial hemp available for use in over 25,000 possible applications including dietary supplementation, skin products, clothing, building materials and accessories.